Thursday, July 4, 2013

Leveling Up

I did a rough estimate of how long I've been painting and now its at around 253 hours. I wonder to myself how I can get to the next level because I'm still struggling at the same level I have since I began. My artistic side isn't well developed and I'm wondering if I should ever develop such a vestigial part of my skills.

Some where on my psychic body it hands there like Arjen Robben's dodgy flapper that he holds at his side when he cuts into the box and then goes left. While I'm charging forward it dangles and flops unwittingly being dragged along by the rest of me.

I can't freehand well and every time I attempt NMM I feel like its unconvincing. I hope Malcolm Gladwell is right and that I've only to invest another 9.747k hours to achieve a master status.

No comments:

Post a Comment