Monday, June 3, 2013

Muses

Sometimes we have to do things. I read sometimes that I should only do things that I like so that would pretty much mean staying home, watching women's basketball and eating cereal. Except that I would probably get kicked out of my house, get divorced and get fired from my job. In no particular order.

I think in the same way I need to keep painting and doing things I don't like, especially when I don't want to. Because that is the only time that its work. If I did it when I felt like it then well yeah. I guess I would never get anything painted. Painting miniatures is inherently unfun for me, only after I start carving the life out of that little chunk of plastic with shadows and light does it really start to bring real happiness.

Anyways, this guy looks like a real SOB, I'm glad he's is on our team:

No comments:

Post a Comment