Monday, February 16, 2015



And now for a change of pace space marines.

The new year began with a bang and with a steely determination in my eye. So now almost two months later you can see what a little determination do. I am now nearly 1/35th done with my army. At this rate I estimate I will probably have it all done before the World goes to shit in 2050 and megacorps rule the world and elves, dwarfs, faeiries and trolls return to the world. And dragons. Lots and lots of dragons.

Many of the dragons that were thought to once be alive now are laying dormant in the earth or have taken human form in the shape of media moguls.

Anyways, the basing will commence today and and additionally the shoulder pad shellaquing in the hopes of getting decals set and seen to and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment