Monday, August 19, 2013

On and on

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/udB9bW5kKIE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had a picture of a Deathwing terminator but that transmission was lost in the warp to chaos. Instead, I have this video.

It bears no relation to the terminator picture.

I'm wondering what happened to my airbrush. I think I'm ready to admit that Vallejo Game Color hates alcohol and I in turn hate vallejo game color. Never was there a chunkier more prone to separate paint. I know its got good color, lots of pigment and blah blah blah. If you have to treat it like a hindu cow every time you want to load it into an airbrush then what is the point. Minitaire is ok but it dries on the needle tip so fast. Arg.

I think I'm going to get an Iwata. I know I've been thinking only of Harder & Steenbeck for the last year and a half but I think the Iwata is going to be a real quality piece of gear. I mean millions can't be wrong, right?

My first attempt at OSL wasn't a total disaster at least. There is that small sliver of good news out of the total breakdown of my airbrush yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment